Last update: June, 2019
This User Agreement come into force from the moment you start using the search engine RedTram, thereby agreeing to the terms of the user agreement.
The subject of the User Agreement
The RedTram search engine offers you its services on the terms that are the subject of this User Agreement (Agreement). We may change the Agreement without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement comes into force after 2 (two) days from the date of its posting on our resource, unless other conditions were provided for in the new version of the Agreement.
Description of services
RedTram offers users the services of online search on the Internet for news information on a topic of interest to the user. All currently existing services, as well as those that appear in the process of development of RedTram, are the subject of this Agreement. You understand and agree that our company is not responsible for any delays, failures or deletion of any user personal information. To use RedTram services, you need to have a computer connected to the Internet. All issues related to getting Internet access rights, the purchase and adjustment of the equipment and software products required for this purpose are not subject to the Agreement and should be resolved by you independently.
You understand and agree that the author of the content is responsible for all information, data, text, programs, music, photos, graphics, audio, video and other materials (content) posted for public access. You understand that by using RedTram, you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or objectionable content. You acknowledge and agree that our company is not required to review all content before making it available to the user through the RedTram services. In addition, our company has the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post content or remove any content from the RedTram pages. Finally, you agree that you independently assess all risks associated with the use of the content, including evaluation of its reliability, completeness or usefulness.
Right to use RedTram services
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or use any RedTram information or services for any commercial purpose. The use of services is possible only based on written permission given to you by our company.
You agree not to hack technologies and also not to decompile the codes of software products that you download from the RedTram website to install them on your computer (phone, PDA or other devices).
The use of the RedTram software is only permitted if it is downloaded from our official website or received on our proprietary media (discs, etc.).
Terms of cooperation with news sources
RedTram as an information and news retrieval system rebroadcasts only headlines, preambles of news and graphic illustrations for them, which are publicly available on the Internet, and also indicates a link to the source of this information without fail. In the event that a news source does not wish this information to be relayed by RedTram, they must notify our company of their decision by email. Such a news source and all its news will be removed from the RedTram search engine database within three days from the date of receiving the notification. If the site is noticed in fraud traffic (autosurfing, viewing members' pages, etc.), as well as when independently installing links from the RedTram site to other sites, such a resource will be excluded from the RedTram system without warning.
If your resource participates in our visitor exchange program, please take into account the following information:
- Sites with less than 50 clicks per day are not eligible to participate in our visitor exchange program.
- If you notice a shortage of traffic, you must inform us about it within a month from the moment of the first day of such shortage (all claims received after a month from the start of the traffic shortage will not be taken into account by the RedTram side).
- In case of a shortage of traffic from RedTram, the partner should inform the RedTram manager responsible for the cooperation. RedTram starts to compensate for the accumulated debt only if a news informer is on the partner's website. Removing the news informer from the partner's website automatically means the partner's refusal to cooperate further and entails the suspension of debt repayment from RedTram.
- If your RSS feed is invalid, not regularly updated, does not contain news, or your information source is connected to our database of news sources via HTML, RedTram cannot guarantee the fulfillment of its obligations in full.
- If, for any reason, you plan to change the link to your RSS feed, please let us know two weeks before the launch of the new feed so that we have enough time to replace your source in our news source database.
- If there are photos on your site on the pages with the full text of the news, but they are not on RedTram, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you decide to remove our news block (informer) from the pages of your resource, please let us know about it and the reason for your decision.
- When assessing the volume of traffic exchange, RedTram focuses on the internal statistics of the RedTram website. At the request of the site participating in the visitor exchange program, we provide access to our internal statistics.
If you do not comply with the above rules, the RedTram project is not responsible for the correct return of traffic and the proper display of your news on our resource.
RedTram Services may contain links to other resources. You acknowledge and agree that our company is not responsible for the availability of these resources and their content, as well as for any consequences associated with the use of the content of these resources.
RedTram property rights
You acknowledge and agree that the RedTram services and all necessary programs associated with them contain confidential information that is protected by intellectual property laws and other international laws, and the content provided to you in the process of using the RedTram search engine is protected by copyright, trademarks and other relevant laws. Accordingly, our company grants you a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the software provided in the services, provided that neither you nor other persons with the assistance of you will copy or modify the software; create programs derived from the software; penetrate the software to obtain program codes; sell, rent, transfer to third parties any rights regarding the software of the services provided to you, as well as modify the services, including to obtain unauthorized access to them.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that:
- You use the RedTram services at your own risk. RedTram assumes no responsibility, including for the compliance of our services with the user's purpose;
- Our company does not guarantee that the services will meet your requirements and expectations and will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; all errors in the programs will be corrected;
- Our company is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your computer and your data as a result of downloading these materials;
- Our company is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of the use or inability to use the RedTram services;
- Any data and technical information that RedTram uses to provide its services and technical support is not used for commercial distribution and is not subject to disclosure.
- This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you and our company and governs your use of RedTram services.
- Due to the gratuitousness of the services provided under the Agreement, the rules on consumer protection cannot be applied to it.
- Recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of RedTram in the event of a violation by you or other users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive our company of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later and does not mean that our company waives its rights in the event of such violations in the future.